You are here

Navigating the System

Click on your state in the map below or on your state link (links are located below the map) for resources to help navigate the comp system. You can also find a list of organizations working on workers’ compensation in your state in the National WC Directory. Please click here to access the directory.

If you are a federal employee, longshore and harbor worker, or a coal miner who has been injured or made ill at work, click here for resources.

The information in this section does not constitute legal advice. We encourage all injured and ill workers to visit your state agency website, consult a comp attorney if in need of legal advice and if you're a union member, to contact your union rep.



Air Jordan For Women